2012년 12월 7일 금요일

This won't be my last post...

     In the facebook, everybody is talking about how to end blog with impact with minjok essay. When everybody was talking about the end of the blog, it reminded me of the moment when I first made the blog. I made this blog for English conversation class for Mr. Garrioch and I am still using it for my English class. I might not have used this blog if I recognized the fact that it would be reflected on my grades. However, by using blog for one years now, I started to like the concept of blog regardless of my grades. The grading will be ended in 10 minutes, but my blog will last forever!

댓글 1개:

  1. A few comments overall: your blog was decently put together, although it would have been a nice touch to include all English in the titles etc. Good use of video and image however, and you did complete everything

    답글삭제