2012년 12월 2일 일요일

Finding Myself

     After one year and a half, I have to feel out admission paper to the college. This means that I have to decide my major in a year and a half, which also means that I have to find out what I want to study profound. I've always thought that I would major in one of the subjects in natural science. However, I found more interests in other subjects in science after I studied in KMLA such as politics or laws. I could broaden my perspective in here KMLA and experience a lot of things. Mr.Tame's class helped me to think creatively and Mr. Menard's class helped me to think about my self identity by studying about the concept of minjok. Math class enabled me to study math more profoundly by studying about the concepts that I was not sure at. Other classes also helped me to broaden my perspective. I don't think that my academic ability has enhanced as certain amount that I wanted to achieve this year, however the wide outlook in field of study and life made my life was worth valuable.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기