2012년 3월 8일 목요일

After Watching Catfish

     Today, I want to write what I have felt after reading CATFISH. Since I am one of facebook user this made me doubt rather my friends are real or not. By this movie I could recognize both advantages and shortcoming of SNS(Social Network Service). The advantageous factor of SNS that it is easy to make relationship with other people. I also made a lot of friends by facebook since it makes me easy for me to express my feelings to other people. Therefore, I could make numerous friends in online which made me I belong to the specific group. In Angela's case especially she could make new relationship to overcome her son's death. Nevertheless, this also caused some disadvantageous factors of SNS. Since people don't communicate in face to face, a lot of people tend to lie and hurt others feeling. I also had similar experience. In facebook I met a person who knows me but I did not know that person. Suddenly, he started to chat with me so I was very embarrassed. After finding out the information of that people, I recognized that it was just fake profile. Therefore, I could understand Nev's feeling when he found out that Megan was a imaginary person.
     This movie made me think of relationship between people. In SNS we can make numerous relationship, but cannot make deep relationship between each other. In the real world, we could make deep relationship with people but we are not able to make 100friends in a day like facebook. So, this led me to the question. "What should be relationship like?" In facebook we are chatting with person who we don't even know. So is this relationship sincere? Nevertheless numerous people including me are doing facebook and still making a lot of relationship. Even though I know that some relationship may not be sincere, I think we are making relationship to feel emptyness that we felt in the real world like Angela did.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기